Tilting Disc Check Valve
Performance and OM
Design standard: ANSI
Body material: ductile iron
Nominal diameter: 4″
End connection: RF. Flange
Face to face: EN558 Series 14
Working temperature: -30℃~+350℃.
Test and inspection: API 598.
Eccentric disc Check Valve
Connection: Flange ends conform to ASME B16.5 EN1092-1
Epoxy powder coated inside and outside 250Microns
FBE surface 250Mincrons.
Available Body Material: Cast Iron GG25, Ductile iron GGG40, GGG50
Available Disc Material: Ductile iron, Bronze
Optional Seat Ring: Brass, Bronze, SS304, SS316, EPDM
Optional Design: DIN /BS/ ANSI with difference Face to face length
Optional Ends: BS4504/EN1092-1 PN16/ ANSI B16.5 RF
Size Range: DN100-DN1200 4″-48″)
Pressure Range: PN10, PN16, PN20(150LBS)
Optional surface color: RAL5002, RAL5015. RAL5005, red, black. Or customized
• Tilting Check Valve, while allowing the flow moving to the desired flow direction, stops the flow when exposed to back flow
• With the start of movement at defined flow direction on the system, the disc leaves the flow section by turning in its axis and allows the flow pass.
• When the flow stops, the disc sits on the machined sealing seat through by force of extra weight and maintains 100% tight sealing.
• The body and the disc can be manufactured as cast iron and ductile iron and sealing seats are manufactured from stainless steel
• Hydraulic brake system can be assembled to disc closer unit if it is required at project.
The rate of closure can be controlled due to tilting check valve with hydraulic brake system and the system passes to static position slightly. The installation equipment protected from impact strength.
water, steam, oil, pumping system