Ductile iron WRAS flanged Gate Valve for drinking water ( GV-Z-1)
Performance and OM
Design standard: DIN3352 EN1171
Body material: Ductile iron GGG40
Wedge: Ductile iron +EPDM
Nominal diameter: 4″ DN100
End connection: RF. Flange
Face to face: DIN33352 F4 short type
Working temperature: -30℃~+125℃.
Test and inspection: API 598.
Gland Gate valve
Product Range Size: 2″-48″ DN50-DN1200
Connection: Flange ends conform to EN1092-1
Inside and outside FEB coating Min. 250 Microns.
Available Body Material: Cast Iron GG25, Ductile iron GGG40, GGG50
Available Disc Material: Ductile iron, Bronze
Optional Seat Ring: EPDM, NBR, Brass, Bronze, SS304, SS316
Optional Design: DIN /BS/ ANSI with difference Face to face length
Optional Ends: BS4504/EN1092-1 PN16/ ANSI B16.5 RF
Size Range: DN50-DN1200 (2″-48″)
Pressure Range: PN10, PN16, 150LBS.
Optional surface color: RAL5002, RAL5015. RAL5005, red, black. Or customized
Optional Operation: Handwheel /Chain wheel/ electric Actuator/pneumatic actuator
• PN10/16/PN25 Resilient Seated Gate Valve is operating by the EPDM covered iron wedge moving perpendicular to the flow axis through a worm machined stem multi turned
• 100% tight sealing is achieved through EPDM covered wedge fully contacting. The fusion bonded epoxy coated flow surface
• In each time the valve is opened, the flow on the line cleans the sealing surface. Prevents from dirt and deposits
• With its short installation length ( DIN 3202 F4), does not occupy a big place
• It has ductile iron body and stainless steel stem
• Inner and outer surfaces are coated with minimum 250 microns fusion bonded epoxy
• Suitable to install actuator and gearbox
• Suitable to use with ground and underground applications. Can be operated with extension spindle
• Very low head loss rating. Can be operated with lower torque ratings, no maintenance needed
Hot Water, Cold Water, Fluids without acidity or alkalinity properties